Jeanne Jugan Residence is in the heart of Pawtucket conveniently located off of interstate I-95.We offer a continuum of care in a home-like, non-institutional setting. The home takes a spiritual approach to aging — exemplified by the central location of the chapel, the presence of a full-time chaplain, daily Mass and rosary, and regular availability of the sacraments, including the Sacrament of the Sick. A staff of professional men and women support the Residents’ needs with attentive care.
Jeanne Jugan Home provides a continuum of care:
- 27 apartments for independent living. Although each apartment has kitchen facilities, apartment Residents are welcome to enjoy home-style meals in our main dining room.
- 26 assisted living units
- 44 skilled care nursing units
Features that make a difference:
- All Resident bedrooms in assisted living and skilled nursing are single occupancy with private bathrooms.
- Full-service dining facilities
- Various daily activities and pleasure outings
- Sunrooms on each floor and outdoor garden
- Billiard room
- Gift shop
- Country Store for sundries
- Hair Salon
- Coffee shop
- Daily Mass and rosary in our chapel
- Comprehensive and quality care:
- Occupational and physical therapy
- Social services and rehabilitation
- Dietary services and prescribed therapeutic diets
- Medical, dental, and eye care on site
- On-going assessments of Residents’ needs
- Families, loved ones, and friends of Residents are always welcome to visit at the discretion of the Resident; the Home does not enforce restrictive visiting hours.
The Little Sisters of the Poor live in the home and are available to the Residents twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week.The Little Sisters assure a constant presence with each Resident as they leave this earthly life for their eternal life in heaven.